[openstack-community] Your company in the OpenStack Pavilion at Gartner Data Center Conference

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Wed Oct 22 16:06:07 UTC 2014

There are 1-2 spots left in the OpenStack Pavilion at the [ Gartner Data Center Conference ]( http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/data-center/ ), December 2-5, 2014 in Las Vegas.  This year's theme is a perfect fit for OpenStack and the ecosystem's products and services - Leading Infrastructure & Operations: Delivering New Levels of Innovation and Productivity!

Last year, we found the leads very, very good. The cost for one kiosk is $15,000 US and includes the carpet, power, kiosk with locking counter, lead retrieval system/device, 1 booth staff pass and 1 full conference pass each.  We'll develop a piece of collateral with the participating members that describe the companies in the pavilion and market it via OpenStack communications channels. The Foundation is providing all the pavilion graphics, info counter, and more.  Extra costs for participating companies are
- graphics
- AV (optional)
- Internet (no wireless in Expo Hall, so have to order wired line)
- Shipping/drayage

Feel free to forward this to others in your company.  Kindly reply to me directly if interested. Thank you.
--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
Consulting Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org