[openstack-community] OpenStack Day Question

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Thu Oct 2 14:15:57 UTC 2014

hi all

wanna raise up this question

i need to secure budget esp for next year, to several vendor, esp HP

any idea for the budget calculation?

--
Frans Thamura (曽志胜)
Shadow Master and Lead Investor

Mobile: +628557888699
Blog: http://blogs.mervpolis.com/roller/flatburger (id)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/meruvian
TW: http://www.twitter.com/meruvian / @meruvian
Website: http://www.meruvian.org

"We grow because we share the same belief."