[openstack-community] 2 Pavilion pods available at Gartner IT Infrastructure and Data Center Conference in Sydney

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Wed Mar 5 22:36:00 UTC 2014

OpenStack and eight community members were successful at this conference in December in Las Vegas.  Each collected a smaller number of contacts than at a typical event, but much higher quality.  This Gartner conference attracts the perfect audience for us.

We're excited to be expanding our presence at Gartner events in a similar Pavilion with a theater, in Sydney, May 21-22.  Four community members are already committed. There are two spots left.  The cost is about 10,000 AUD (approx $9,000 US), and includes a pod, two 15-20 minute theater presentations/demos, logo/url on the web site, a 1-1 analyst meeting, a full conference pass, booth staff passes, and more.

Please reply to me, kathyc at openstack.org, if interested.  Thank you.

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org