[openstack-community] Inclusion on marketplace as public cloud

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Fri Jun 13 07:31:44 UTC 2014

It would probably be good for OSF to make that more obvious on the site in
terms of getting more sponsors (and $$$).  It took me a good 30 minutes to
figure that out last month.

If Kili completes its fundraising in the next 2 months, we'll definitely be
on that list :-)

-Adam

--
Kili - Cloud for Africa: kili.io