[openstack-community] New Cloud KC Meet Up Group

Tom Martin tmartin at codero.com
Tue Jul 8 16:10:44 UTC 2014

A new Kansas City Meet Up group specifically geared towards all things cloud has started.  We are looking to create a great community around cloud.  We will start out by learning how to build different cloud infrastructures, as well as try to bring in great speakers from the cloud industry.  If you are in the Kansas City area and would be interested in joining just go to http://www.meetup.com/Cloud-KC/ and become a member.

We are also actively looking for local sponsors for the the group, so if you or your company is interested in becoming a sponsor please let me know.

Tom Martin
tmartin at codero.com