[openstack-community] OSNW Call for speakers: SDN (Portland)

Al Kari (DetaCloud) openstack at detacloud.com
Fri Jan 17 01:18:39 UTC 2014

Our OpenStack Northwest User Group http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Northwest
is getting very popular very quickly. About 60 stackers attended last meetup
in Portland where presenters from DetaCloud, DreamHost, SwiftStack and EMC
focused on OpenStack storage.

Next meetup is scheduled for Feb 5 and the focus this time is on networking.
We are looking for speakers who can discuss SDN, Neutron, OVS, ML2,
OpenFlow, Nicira, etc.

Please find me on Twitter @alkari if you are developing or implementing any
of these technologies and like to present them to our user group, hopefully
you are in Portland on that date (or if you'd like to visit Portland - the
snow is awesome on Mt. Hood if you're into that).

Join us if you're in town Feb 5th.