[openstack-community] Student Chapters at Universities

Kavit Munshi kavit at aptira.com
Tue Oct 22 03:55:25 UTC 2013

Hi Frans,

Definitely. You can follow the progress here for an introductory course on
OpenStack. This is a work in progress and not completed yet. Sean, Colin,
Pranav and the other members of the training guides/docs team are working
hard on them and all the material is opensource

http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/training-guide/content/bk001-associate-training-guide.html

Regards,

Kavit

--