[openstack-community] Passes for foundation sponsors?

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Oct 15 18:16:23 UTC 2013

Hi Rich,

On 10/15/2013 07:49 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> I don't know if this is the right place to ask this. My manager, who
> lives in mainland china, may be coming over for Summit, and asked if
> there are any passes available for people from sponsor/member
> organization (Red Hat) so that he can attend the event while he's in town.

the community team at the OpenStack Foundation only manages the passes
for the Active Technical Contributors and neither I nor Tom know much
about the conditions for sponsors.

What I can tell you is that since Red Hat sponsored the summit, somebody
at Red Hat should have tickets to use: not sure who the right person in
RH should be to ask for one. I suggest you to ask internally at RH.

Member organizations don't get a special treatment at the door and the
easiest way to get a free invite is to contribute something, even a
small bug fix to the documentation.

Regards,
/stef