[openstack-community] Interested in helping at the OpenStack booth at LinuxCon/CloudOpen Europe?

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Tue Oct 15 16:20:19 UTC 2013

We have a small booth at this Edinburgh event, open Monday-Tuesday, Oct 21-22.  Folks from NetApp and Red Hat have volunteered, thank you.  If you're going, or interested in attending, OpenStack booth duty is really fun.  You meet very interested people with questions ranging from "how do I get started" to detailed implementation conversations. We welcome additional volunteers!  Please reply to Shari Mahrdt, shari at openstack.org,  and me if interested.  We will provide full conferences passes so you can attend keynotes and sessions as well.  Thank you.

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org