[openstack-community] Runners in Hong Kong?

Bruce Lok brucelok at cyberport.hk
Fri Oct 11 01:15:33 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

Hong Kong is really good for hiking especially from November to January, there are a lot of country parks & trails.  It is also safe because sometimes you will see policeman are patrolling in country parks and they are very polite and good service!

Here are some useful information to learn more about the country parks & trails in Hong Kong:

1. http://www.hkwalkers.net/eng/index.htm (this one is also available for iPhone and Android phone)

2. http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/see-do/great-outdoors/hikes/index.jsp

For Lantau Island, I recommend this two trails:

Ngong Ping Fun Trail
http://www.hkwalkers.net/eng/trail_list/other_route/ngong_ping_fun/introduction.htm

South Lantau Country Trail
http://www.hkwalkers.net/eng/trail_list/country_trail/South_Lantau_Country_Trail/introduction.htm

I want to join you but I am not sure at the moment.  Hope to seeing you in Hong Kong.

Regards,
Bruce Lok
Coordinator of HKOSUG
Hong Kong Cyberport Management Co. Ltd.