[openstack-community] Meepup OpenStack Barcelona

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Oct 7 21:26:51 UTC 2013

On Mon 07 Oct 2013 05:32:29 PM CEST, Rossella Sblendido wrote:
> few days ago I started a meetup in Barcelona. I checked the HowTo and
> since there's no Openstack group in Barcelona, I decided to create
> one. http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Barcelona

Congratulations :) You may want to subscribe to this list, too, as here
we tend to share thoughts and call for actions among all coordinators
of user groups.

> You are all invited to join our first event, the 25th of October.

I would suggest you to advertise the meeting also on the General list
and on the Spanish-speakers discussion list
openstack-es at lists.openstack.org (subscribe to it before sending a
message there, since mailing list managers prevent messages from non
subscribers to be delivered).

> What's the procedure to be listed here
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_User_Groups ?

Just edit the wiki page, there is no 'formal' process.  You'll need to
login with your Launchpad account (and create one if you don't have it
already).

cheers,
stef