[openstack-community] IRC community meeting on Wednesdays at 4pm

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Mon Oct 7 21:22:59 UTC 2013

On 10/07/2013 10:37 PM, Atwood, Mark wrote:
> According to the OpenStack IRC Meeting ical feed, there is a weekly meeting on
> irc.freenode.net #openstack-meeting about Community each Wednesday at 4pm US
> Pacific Time.

Hi Mark,

we've been using it indeed although we haven't had a meeting in a while
due to an intense travel period between me and Tom. Past reports on:

http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/openstack_community/2013/

It would be good to use it more constantly and have more people join it.
Is there anything specific you'd like to discuss?

/stef