[openstack-community] Openstackathon Beijing

Sam Stoelinga sammiestoel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 06:49:27 UTC 2013

Hi All,

We are holding a small event in Beijing and were hoping somebody is
interested to join :)

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

*Openstackathon Beijing*

Main target of the event: Having fun with other stackers hacking around and
learning.

How we do this? By making it a game where stackers compete with each other
in bug solving

The game is as follows: We will choose a bug for everybody in the hackaton
to work on. Then everybody will try their best to solve the bug as soon as
possible and as good as possible. After somebody fixes the bug, he has to
scream that he fixed the bug. Then there will be 2 people reviewing if he
fixed it correctly and if he did he will get a small price. We will keep on
fixing bugs and maybe implementing small blueprints as long as people want
to stay and enjoy it. People can also form small teams.

About prices: In the beginning there will be some small snacks as price.
Still looking for sponsor. Contact openstackathonbj at gmail.com to be a
sponsor.

How to register?

Just sent an email with your name to openstackathonbj at gmail.com