[openstack-community] Setting up an OpenStack User Group in Bulgaria

Ina Dobrilova Ina.Dobrilova at telerik.com
Sat Nov 2 10:51:05 UTC 2013

Hello Tristan,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. With the upcoming OpenStack Summit, we understand that all efforts are focused on the organization of the event. Therefore, we would appreciate to be included in the User Group listing whenever possible for the community managers. Since our team is still working on the website, we can currently share a link to our LinkedIn group<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?homeNewMember=&gid=5154754&trk=rss_jgrp&fromEmail=&ut=2AZ--TQ95uQ5Y1> and update you on the URL as soon as our website is live.

Once again thanks for the assistance and do not hesitate to contact us if further information is required.
Best,
Ina

INA DOBRILOVA
ADMINISTRATIVE AND MARKETING