[openstack-community] Online Presentation of Tripleo 0:00UTC May 23, 2013

Jamie Lennox jlennox at redhat.com
Thu May 23 00:17:22 UTC 2013

Hopefully someone will record this and put a video online later as i am
interested in watching. So far it seems though that:
* 'linux' is an unsupported OS for using the browser
* latest version of skype implies the stuff that isn't in the linux
version
* microsoft lync - unlikely
* google chat is failing via empathy for an unknown reason.
* I don't have an ipad
* am not willing to phone in internationally.

Hope it goes well but bluejeans may not be a great hosting service for a
community that is largely linux based.

Let us know a link.

Thanks