[openstack-community] OpenStack User Group Ecuador

Daniel Núñez danielnuneze at gmail.com
Thu May 16 22:27:59 UTC 2013

Hi

Thanks to your suggestions I created the group in G+ Openstack
Ecuador<https://plus.google.com/communities/102070666375831873027?hl=es>,
plus a contact's network in LinkedIn
(here<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/OpenStack-Ecuador-5012947/about>)
and a twitter profile @OpenStackEC <https://twitter.com/OpenStackEC>.

I am very happy for the welcome. I hope soon to organize meetings and
events.

Best Regards