[openstack-community] Reg: Drop box like service

Lloyd Dewolf lloydostack at gmail.com
Mon May 6 18:29:43 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew,

This list is for community creators, "Join this list if you are
hosting or want to start a user group with meetups, hackatons and
other social events talking about OpenStack and free/libre open source
software for the cloud."
http://lists.openstack.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/community

Your question is a good one for https://ask.openstack.org/questions/ .
There seems to be a lot of excitement around OwnCloud,
http://owncloud.org/support/custom-mount-configuration/

Hope that helps,

@lloyddewolf
http://www.pistoncloud.com/