[openstack-community] OSUG in Poland

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 11:39:57 UTC 2013

Hi Rafal,

It's good to hear about OSUG start in Poland! Please check the following
resources first:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStack_User_Groups
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStackUserGroups/HowTo

I also suggest to start a meetup.com page and use it to announce meeting
events and notify the members of the group. Don't forget to check the other
OpenStack user group pages all around the world. I founded the Hungarian
OSUG 1 yr ago, and we have a very nice and vibrant community here. Serbian
and Croatian OSUG-s started in that week, so OpenStack is really booming in
the CEE region.

If you need any help regarding the organisation feel free to contact me.
When you plan to do the first OSUG Pl meeting?

Regards,
  Márton Kiss