[openstack-community] The OpenStack User Survey

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Fri Mar 22 02:10:33 UTC 2013

Hello folks,

I ask the leaders of the user groups around the world to spread the word
about the OpenStack User Survey.

If you  an OpenStack user or know of OpenStack deployments in your
region, please take a few minutes to respond to our first User Survey or
pass it along to your network. Our community has grown at an amazing
rate in 2.5 years, and it’s time to better define our user base and
requirements, so we can respond and advocate accordingly.

Below you’ll find a link and instructions to complete the User Survey by
April 1, 2013. It takes 10 minutes. Doing so will help us better serve
the OpenStack user community, facilitate communication and engagement
among our users as well as uncover new OpenStack users that might be
willing to tell their stories publicly.

Take the survey:

https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/OrgInfo

All of the information you provide is confidential to the Foundation and
will be aggregated anonymously unless you clearly indicate we can
publish your organization’s logo and profile at
http://www.openstack.org/user-stories.

Make sure to tune in to the User Committee when they present the
aggregate findings of this important survey at the OpenStack Summit,
April 15-18, in Portland, OR. For those unable to attend, we’ll share
the presentation and have a video of the session to view after the event.

Thank you again for your support.

.stef