[openstack-community] [User-committee] summit talk proposal "The role of the community managers in the OpenStack community"

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Jul 31 16:32:46 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

Rackspace would love to be part of this panel. If our community manager can't attend (because it's just that far away), I'll be able to step in. My community creds are that I've been active in the community since Bexar, I've deployed Cactus into production, I've written numerous posts on OpenStack, I've presented on OpenStack all over the place, and I co-authored the OpenStack Operations Guide.

Thanks,
Everett