[openstack-community] Speakers for the Openstack user group meetup in Stockholm

Nicolae Paladi n.paladi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:33:14 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'd like to ask for some advise about contacting speakers
for the next openstack user group nordics (OSUGN) meetup in Stockholm
(http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-User-Group-Nordics/events/112862882/)
scheduled for September, 11 at 18.00. I've decided to post on this list
before posting on the general one.

The first meetup in April this year
(http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-User-Group-Nordics/events/95258382)
was quite successful with 50 attendees and
really nice speakers. Up until now though, it was somewhat difficult to
find speakers
for the next meetup (I blame it on summer vacations :-) )

Hit me if you any have tips about potential speakers that would be willing
give a talk at the meetup, either in person or remotely. There's quite a lot
of interest for Quantum/Neutron around here, so it would also be great
to have a speaker working with that.

Thanks and have a great week,
/Nicolae.