[openstack-community] OpenStack Quantum

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Thu Jul 11 18:19:12 UTC 2013

Hi Earle,

On 07/11/2013 07:21 PM, Earle Kirkland wrote:
> Does anyone know of a comprehensive guide to getting OpenStack/Quantum
> running on CENTOS 6.4.  Every Install/Howto Guide seems to be incomplete
> or has errors.

This would be more on-topic either on the RDO website
http://openstack.redhat.com/forum or on Ask OpenStack.

The main issues I have seen are around OVS and associating the various
bridges with physical NICs - the actual workflow for adding networks,
subnets and routers works well, as advertised in the "Common L3
workflow" document in the OpenStack docs:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/l3_workflow.html

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13