[openstack-community] Pre & Post Summit events in Asia

Akihiro Hasegawa hasegawa at bit-isle.co.jp
Thu Jul 11 07:16:42 UTC 2013

Hello Tom,

JOSUG is also preparing to work with Pre/Post Summit events.
Do you have a candidate's list who can join these APAC local events from Foundation's members / core developers / something else?
I guess everyone can not join every events , of course.
We can arrange our event but it depends on who will join our event.
So I would like to fix it , at first.

Regards,