[openstack-community] Pre & Post Summit events in Asia

Yujie Du duyujie.dyj at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 03:34:18 UTC 2013

Hi Tom,

Good ideas!  As I know the  CloudConnect conference will come to China in
September. I am in the advisor board and responsible for the OpenStack day
and Open Source Track. Here is the link: http://www.cloudconnectevent.cn/

BTW, Next week is OpenStack 3rd birthday: http://trystack.eventbrite.com/

2013/7/11 Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org>

> Hi all,
>
> I hope you're excited for our upcoming summit in Hong Kong :)
>
> One of the ideas that has been floating around is that since we'll have an
> incredible mass of OpenStack expertise in the area for the summit, why
> don't we try and arrange some events in Asia before and afterward?
>
> This will mean that those multitudes in the region who can't make it to
> the summit can get exposure to the experts, and that leads to increased
> contributions and encourages global collaborations.
>
> Of course, organising this is going to take some work, and it needs to
> happen quite soon - as people are booking flight tickets early to get the
> best deal.
>
> What do you think about this idea? Will your group help organise an event?
> How do you think is the best way to make it work?
>

> Regards,
>

> Tom

--Ben

Trystack.cn   By Stacker, for Stacker!