[openstack-community] July 11: Google+ Hangout with HP on DevOps and OpenStack Heat, Canonical on JuJu

Rafael Knuth rafael.knuth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 15:53:33 UTC 2013

We are hosting our second OpenStack User Group Meetup on July 11th at
6.00 – 8.30 pm CEST (GMT + 2 hrs) at Hackerspace in Technopark
Pomerania, an IT hub for local public and private tech ventures. Our
meetup will be accompanied by a Google Hangout and IRC Chat with
speakers from the US and UK.

#1 Speaker: Dave Nielsen at HP on “DevOps and OpenStack”

DevOps is a software development method that emphasizes collaboration
between software developers and operation professionals.

#2 Speaker: Mark Baker at Canonical on “JuJu and OpenStack”

Juju helps building entire environments in the cloud with a few
commands on public clouds like Amazon Web Services and HP Cloud, to
private clouds built on OpenStack, or raw bare metal via MAAS. Today
Juju offers more than 100 services ready to deploy.

#3 Speaker: Clint Byrum at HP on “OpenStack HEAT Project”

Heat is a service within OpenStack to orchestrate multiple composite
cloud applications using the AWS CloudFormation template format,
through an OpenStack-native ReST API and a CloudFormation-compatible
Query API.

Register for the Event

Please register for the event at Meetup.com and join us in person in
Szczecin (Poland) or via Google+ Hangout and IRC Chat (both will be
open from 6.00 – 8.30 pm CEST (GMT +2)). With our event we are
targeting developers and system administrators willing to deploy and
utilize open source public and private clouds.

Meetup page
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-User-Group-Poland/events/123417122/

Google Hangout
https://www.youtube.com/user/OpenStackPoland