[openstack-community] Vietnam OpenStack Community - 2nd meetup (4th January 2013)

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Jan 3 17:25:05 UTC 2013

On 01/03/2013 10:45 AM, Hang Tran wrote:
> P/S. Could someone please post this event onto the OpenStack Website -
> Coming up event? Thank you for your help.

For the archives, since I've already replied to Hang Tran

While we wait for a self-service system, I and other staff at Foundation
can add items to to the events/ section on openstack.org.

Please remember that in order to maximise exposure, one week is the
minimum time to allow for an event to be advertised in Friday's
newsletter. Also, it's always better to provide one URL where people can
get more details and contact information.

Regards,
stef