[openstack-community] 2nd Swiss OpenStack UG meeting

Lauren Sell lauren at openstack.org
Thu Jan 3 16:41:03 UTC 2013

Hi Muharem,

You can email events at openstack.org (or Stef, Claire or me) to have your event added to the events page. We're also planning a self-service module for adding events that should be available in the next few months.

We'll add the Swiss user group meeting today - thanks for sending it over!

Best,
Lauren