[openstack-community] A bug on OpenStack

BirdKafka hisayuki.takeda at oceanearth-corp.com
Mon Dec 23 04:05:20 UTC 2013

Hi Experts,

The log I got is as below. VM creation failed with the below logs of
/var/log/nova/compute.log, even though I increased the RPC response timer.

I am assuming that message exchange between nova and nova-network failed due
to the defect of amqp or something.

5290 TRACE nova.openstack.common.rpc.amqp raise rpc_common.Timeout()
5290 TRACE nova.openstack.common.rpc.amqp Timeout: Timeout while waiting on
RPC response.
5290 TRACE nova.openstack.common.rpc.amqp

Kind Regards,

BirdKafka