[openstack-community] Bringing focus to the Operators and Users at the next summit

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Dec 14 23:40:34 UTC 2013

On 2013-12-13 18:26:43 +0300 (+0300), Adam Nelson wrote:
[...]
> a track dedicated to those managing existing clouds or installing
> them could really benefit from sharing their experiences in a
> dedicated way.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but at the last summit (as at
previous ones) we had an "Operations" track. It ran pretty much
solid for three days straight...

http://openstacksummitnovember2013.sched.org/overview/type/operations

It sounds like energy would be best directed into improving and
redirecting that, if it's not meeting the current needs of
deployer/operator attendees?
--
Jeremy Stanley