[openstack-community] Bringing focus to the Operators and Users at the next summit

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Dec 13 14:55:58 UTC 2013

+1

I really like your timing of it too. I can see this as a rallying point for operators and application developers. We can discuss what's important to us and our pain points and then encourage everyone to attend design sessions and give the ops and app devs perspective. I attended a number of sessions at the last summit where the OpenStack developers were down right excited to have real users giving their feedback.

Everett