[OpenStack Marketing] Interested in working on the Rocky roadmap?

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Fri Mar 23 17:56:24 UTC 2018

Hi all,

It’s about time to start getting to work on the community-generated roadmap for Rocky. We’ve been transitioning the roadmap to provide more in-depth information on features and provide information based on use case to help users/potential users quickly see what’s relevant to them.

If you’re interested in working on the Rocky roadmap, please let me know! We’ll get a kick off meeting for this cycle scheduled shortly.

Cheers,
Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB