[OpenStack Marketing] OpenStack Queens has been released!

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Wed Feb 28 15:06:48 UTC 2018

Hi all,

We’re thrilled to say the 17th release of OpenStack, Queens, is now available! You can read the press release <https://www.openstack.org/news/view/371/openstack-queens-release-expands-support-for-gpus-and-containers-to-meet-edge-nfv-and-machine-learning-workload-demands> about Queens here, visit the Queens landing page <https://www.openstack.org/software/queens>, or gather marketing assets like the Queens logo or marketing community preview presentation on the Marketing Portal <https://www.openstack.org/marketing#tab=software>.

Thank you to all the contributors and the companies who supported this release work. OpenStack doesn’t happen without you!

The OpenStack project teams have been hard at work this week at the Rocky PTG and there’s already some exciting features being discussed. If you’re interested in helping with the Rocky Roadmap, please let me know.

Cheers,
Anne Bertucio
OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | irc: annabelleB