[OpenStack Marketing] Recap: Newton release preview

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Wed Sep 28 21:52:26 UTC 2016

Hi team,
Thanks to many of you for joining the marketing community’s Newton release preview call yesterday! As promised, we’ve added it to YouTube <https://youtu.be/je_84YoVCsk> so you can view it easily, and you can download the slides here <https://openstack.org/assets/marketing-slides/Newton-release-public.pptx>.

You’ll find all of the assets on openstack.org/software/newton <http://openstack.org/software/newton> on release day, Oct. 6. We hope this early preview is helpful to you in crafting your messaging to customers. The scalability, versatility and enhanced user experience Newton’s release offers is really exciting! Huge props to the community for delivering an exceptional 14th release.

Best,
Heidi Joy

Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769 <tel:503 816 9769> | Skype: heidi.tretheway <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/sig_iframe?origin=mac-mail&signature_id=5499768844845056&t=0.9726545857097719#>
 <http://linkedin.com/in/heiditretheway>  <http://twitter.com/heiditretheway>  <http://www.openstack.org/>