[OpenStack Marketing] New session on OpenStack hiring added to Barcelona schedule

Anne Bertucio anne at openstack.org
Tue Sep 20 18:41:52 UTC 2016

Good afternoon marketing partners,

I know a good amount of your organizations are actively hiring or looking to expand teams in the near future. For hiring managers and recruiters who are attending the Barcelona Summit, a special session has been added that I’d love for you to share with them.

The session focuses on the Certified OpenStack Administrator program (COA): what knowledge a certified professional has, how hiring teams can verify COA certificates, and an open discussion for talent team feedback about the program.

I'm happy to answer any questions your hiring team has about this session.

OpenStack Summit Barcelona: "What hiring managers need to know about the COA” <https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16874/what-hiring-managers-need-to-know-about-the-coa>

Best,
Anne Bertucio
Marketing Coordinator, OpenStack Foundation
anne at openstack.org | 206-992-7961