[OpenStack Marketing] Marketing meeting tomorrow (and how to contribute remotely)

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Wed Oct 26 12:45:04 UTC 2016

Greetings marketers!
If you’re in Barcelona, please don’t miss our lightning-fast marketing meeting tomorrow from 1:50-2:30, Hilton ballroom B:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16851/marketing-community-meeting <https://www.openstack.org/summit/barcelona-2016/summit-schedule/events/16851/marketing-community-meeting>

And if you’re NOT in Barcelona, please consider taking a minute or two to contribute to a key question … we’re asking you to share some priorities/goals for 2017. Your input will help guide us as we develop the foundation's 2017 marketing plan. https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCNmarketing <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BCNmarketing>

Looking forward to chatting with many of you tomorrow!

Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769 <tel:503 816 9769> | Skype: heidi.tretheway <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/sig_iframe?origin=mac-mail&signature_id=5499768844845056&t=0.9726545857097719#>
 <http://linkedin.com/in/heiditretheway>  <http://twitter.com/heiditretheway>  <http://www.openstack.org/>