[OpenStack Marketing] Thank you, marketers and developers!

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Thu Oct 6 15:54:45 UTC 2016

Congratulations to the fantastic teams of developers, marketers, product managers and more who planned, built and promoted Newton, OpenStack’s 14th software release. We’ve been live for about two hours now with the release, and I wanted to send you some highlights:
The software landing page is live: http://www.openstack.org/software/newton <http://www.openstack.org/software/newton>
Check out (and share on social media!) a fabulous demo of Newton <https://youtu.be/z6ftW7fUdp4> on that page (4 minutes) that does a great job of showing functions and the dashboard, as well as how easy it is to manage.
The OpenStack Foundation’s leaders have been meeting with press and analysts for the past week to dig into Newton’s features and key release themes: scalability, resiliency and enhanced user experience. Watch for media coverage and share it with your customers.
Want talking points? Scroll down the page and check out 6 screen shots + captions that highlight new features, plus a more detailed description of release themes.
If you missed our last marketing community meeting where we previewed Newton, you can still watch Jonathan Bryce and Shamail Tahir <https://youtu.be/je_84YoVCsk> discuss release themes & features, plus you can download the Newton release logo <http://www.openstack.org/marketing#tab=software> on our shiny new marketing portal.

Happy release day, all!

Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769 <tel:503 816 9769> | Skype: heidi.tretheway <https://webapp.wisestamp.com/sig_iframe?origin=mac-mail&signature_id=5499768844845056&t=0.9726545857097719#>
 <http://linkedin.com/in/heiditretheway>  <http://twitter.com/heiditretheway>  <http://www.openstack.org/>