[OpenStack Marketing] Superuser Awards nominations open!

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Thu Feb 4 19:44:08 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

The Austin Summit Superuser Awards nominations are now open <http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/superuser-awards-nominations-now-open> and will be accepted through March 11. Like in previous rounds, the winner will be chosen by the community at large and announced onstage at the OpenStack Summit Austin <https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/> in April.

The Superuser Awards recognize teams using OpenStack to meaningfully improve business in an innovative way, while also contributing back to the community. Teams of all sizes are encouraged to apply! If you fit the bill, or know a team that does, we encourage you to submit a nomination here <https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/superuserawards>.

Learn more about the awards <http://superuser.openstack.org/awards>, our previous winners, CERN <http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/and-the-superuser-award-goes-to>, Comcast <http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/and-the-superuser-award-goes-to-0b6f3e72-7e80-4e8a-a725-6e3ff3188425> and NTT Group <http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/and-the-superuser-award-goes-to-e7207daf-6e31-4fc6-96b8-0c6108ada47a> and submit your team’s application before the March 11 deadline.

Please reach out to me directly if you have any questions or would like to nominate a customer’s team.

Cheers,
Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Marketing