[OpenStack Marketing] Bulletin: New Liberty assets, Summit update & fresh content

Robert Cathey robert at cathey.co
Tue Oct 13 07:50:13 UTC 2015

Also, keep in mind that the News page <http://www.openstack.org/news> is a
great way to promote your LIberty and Summit news. Just click "Post a News
Article" in the header, and follow the instructions. We'll be advising
attending media to use this page as a resource to learn which community
members have Liberty / Summit news to share. Be sure to include your
contact info in the news releases or media advisories you upload.

Robert

*Robert Cathey*
Cathey Communications <http://cathey.co>
m +1 865-386-6118