[OpenStack Marketing] OpenStack Summit Vancouver // News Submissions

Jennifer Fowler jennifer at cathey.co
Sat May 9 01:13:48 UTC 2015

Hello, all. This is a reminder about the Foundation’s News Page
<http://www.openstack.org/news/>. *Please post your Summit news here.* It’s
a great place to get exposure among the OpenStack community for your
announcement.

You’ll find a “Post a News Article” button at the top of the page, just
above the scrolling banner; this takes you to a form for adding your news.
Three quick tips:

(1) Logo size should be 300 px x 250 px,

(2) When you copy and paste your release into the editor, you will
need to *rebuild
all embedded links* by using the link button on the editor.

(3) You can load your news in advance of the summit, and we will honor your
embargoes. Please note your embargo date and time in the appropriate field.

Need help? You'll find at the top of the page a link to Editorial Guidelines
<http://www.openstack.org/marketing/make-some-news-with-openstack/news-page-editorial-guidelines/>,
and if you'd like extra instruction, here's a training session
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GynWR5p2SkA&feature=youtu.be> you can
watch. Finally, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or
concerns.

Wishing you all a successful Summit!
--
Jennifer Fowler
Cathey Communications for the OpenStack Foundation
jennifer at cathey.co
865.405.6380