[OpenStack Marketing] Headline Livestream Drawing Now - OpenStack Tokyo Summit

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Wed Jun 17 23:33:01 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

We just concluded the lottery drawing for the 4 Headline sponsorship slots for the October 2015 OpenStack Summit in Tokyo.

The 4 Headline sponsors for the Tokyo Summit are:
- Rackspace
- NEC
- IBM
- Intel

For the three companies that did not secure the Headline sponsor slots today, you have until 5:00pm CDT tomorrow to re-sign contracts to secure the top Premier level sponsorship slots for the Tokyo Summit.

Also, you will have an additional chance to win the Headline sponsor lottery for the following summit if you choose to apply, which is scheduled for April 2016 in Austin. Specifically, we plan to add an additional ball to the lottery drawing for the three companies that were not selected in the Tokyo summit drawing today - if they follow the contract process and sign contracts for a Headline slot for the Austin Summit.

For all sponsors - confirmation emails will be emailed out within 48 hours after you sign the Tokyo Summit contract. Thank you for your patience!

Cheers,
Claire