[OpenStack Marketing] OpenStack Paris Summit Hotel Room Block

Claire Massey claire at openstack.org
Mon Jun 30 14:03:59 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

The hotel room block at Le Meridien is now open for the OpenStack Summit in Paris. You can reserve rooms via the direct URL here: https://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-paris-summit-2014/hotels/

A second room block will soon be made available at the Hyatt Regency hotel. We will post the URL for that block as soon as it is available. Please stay tuned.

The Call for Speakers portal will also be made available this week at openstack.org/summit. Please encourage your colleagues to submit a presentation for the Paris Summit.

Thanks!
Claire