[OpenStack Marketing] OpenStack Community Marketing Meeting Tomorrow/Wednesday, June 18 Reminder

Margaret Callard margie at openstack.org
Tue Jun 17 21:09:01 UTC 2014

All,

Reminder that there is an OpenStack Community Marketing Meeting update call tomorrow, Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 10 a.m. central.

Topics we'll cover include a recap of the Atlanta Summit, a look forward to Paris, as well as an Event Calendar for the 2H of 2014. We post the replay to the Marketing Wiki as well post-meeting: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/Marketing#Open_Marketing_Meetings_2014

Please join us:

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 at 16:00 UTC
Marketing Team Meeting
Topic: Marketing Plans and Events in 2H 2014
Register: http://openstack.enterthemeeting.com/m/VWAXJKU8%20

Thanks,
Margie