[OpenStack Marketing] looking for speakers

Lori Cohen lori.cohen at tesora.com
Mon Jun 16 21:54:07 UTC 2014

Tesora is sponsoring a one-day conference in August to coincide with the Trove
mid-cycle meetup that we are also hosting.

The day will primarily focus on DBaaS on OpenStack, but will include a session
on MagnetoDB and we are trying to pull together a session on Sahara.

Can anyone recommend a speaker on Sahara? I’m not having any luck.
It’s August 19th in Cambridge, MA.

Thanks,
Lori

Lori Cohen | Marketing

[Tesora]<http://tesora.com/>

Direct: 617.922.7577

Read our blog<http://tesora.com/blog>>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/tesoracorp>  |  Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/tesoracorp>  |  Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/company/parelastic>  |  Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/117928183275955181789/posts>