[OpenStack Marketing] Vendor recommendation request

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Wed Feb 12 21:37:00 UTC 2014

We're looking for vendor recommendations for the following services (single vendors which can do them all).  We appreciate your referrals, based on satisfied experiences. Please reply to me directly, kathyc at openstack.org, with contact information. Thank you.

- Warehousing and shipping of fixed assets (banners, tablecloths, pop up booths, etc.) to/from events. Ideally, the firm would have warehouses in the US, Europe and Asia.
- Ordering/printing of promotional items (t-shirts, pens, collateral, etc). Warehousing and shipping of these along with fixed assets above.
- Online store capability for community individual and bulk orders.

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org