[OpenStack Marketing] Please Join OpenStack at Connect 2015, April 21-22 in Melbourne, Australia

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Thu Aug 28 00:05:03 UTC 2014

We're considering a good sized sponsorship with an OpenStack Day (for fee program targeting 150-200 attendees) and Ecosystem Pavilion at [ Connect 2015 ]( http://www.con-nect.com.au/index.html ).  In our opinion, this is the best enterprise-focused B2B event in the A/NZ region.

We have 5-6 members interested in joining so far.  Each participating company will be a Silver sponsor, have a session on OpenStack Day, a presence in the well-placed pavilion and more. Please contact me at [ kathyc at openstack.org ]( mailto:kathyc at openstak.org ) by September 5 with your pre-commitment interest. Cost will be approximately 8,000 AUD/$7500 USD - less with more ecosystem members.  We are required to book it by September 10.  Thank you!
--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
Consulting Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org