[OpenStack Marketing] Official Paris Summit Schedule is Live

Shari Mahrdt shari at openstack.org
Tue Aug 26 20:25:14 UTC 2014

The official OpenStack Summit Schedule is available here.

We received an incredible 1,100+ submissions for the Paris Summit, and had to make some tough decisions for the schedule. The final sessions were chosen last week and everyone who submitted a proposal was notified on Friday - August 22, 2014. All accepted and alternate speakers received free codes to register to the Summit. Email notifications were sent from events at openstack.org or speakermanager at fntech.com. Please let us know if there is anyone who has submitted a session but hasn't received a notification from one of these emails.

There is also the opportunity to present a Tech Talk in the #vbrownbag room. The TechTalks offer a forum for community members to give ten minute presentations. They have a small in-person audience and will be video recorded and published to YouTube. To participate, just fill out the submission form here.

Please remember that the last day to purchase Summit passes at the Early Bird rate is this Thursday - August 27, 2014.

We look forward to seeing you all in Paris!

Cheers,
Shari

Shari Mahrdt
OpenStack Marketing