[OpenStack Marketing] Promotional Item Recommendations for New OpenStack Store

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Wed Aug 13 20:58:02 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,  we are in the process of setting up an OpenStack Store!  It will take a couple of months.  It will include promotional logo items plus reusable assets you can use for local events (banners, tablecloths, etc.) on a borrow or purchase basis.

We request your input on promotional items.  So far, popular items we are planning are
Apparel (current and past t-shirts, hoodies, men's and women's sizes)
The North Face laptop backpacks
Pens
Universal travel adapters
Stickers
Please reply ([ kathyc at openstack.org ]( mailto:kathyc at openstack.org )) with any additional promotional logo items you'd like to see in the initial store by Monday, August 18.  We can add more later as well. Thank you.
--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
Consulting Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org