[OpenStack Marketing] Participation in OpenStack Pavilion at Gartner Data Center Conference

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Mon Aug 4 22:36:00 UTC 2014

We are pleased to offer our community companies a pod in the OpenStack Ecosystem Pavilion at the [ Gartner Data Center Conference ]( http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/data-center/ ), December 2-5, 2014, in Las Vegas. Eight companies joined us at the 2013 event, and were very happy with the quality of leads and conversations.  All expo hall attendees must purchase conference passes so the audience is all high quality enterprise decision makers and influencers.  Gartner analysts will also visit our booth during a scheduled time.

Please respond by August 15 if you are interested and can commit to participation at $15,000 to $18,000 US each (depending on number of confirmed companies).  We hope to be able to add an additional promotional opportunity this year to drive awareness and traffic.

Here are quotes from last year's participants:

"The lead quality was very high. We had great conversations."

"We also had [our own] booth on the expo floor and felt that the additional booth presence was very advantageous to driving traffic. The OpenStack Pavilion met with our expectations on conversations and qualified leads."

"I worked that show and it was the BEST quality of traffic we've seen from any event. Of the 20 or so "A" leads we collected, we've had 5 that I know of that have continued conversations. Highly recommended. Definite ROI on this one."

Thank you.
--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org