[OpenStack Marketing] Can you help with this

Lori Cohen lori.cohen at tesora.com
Mon Apr 14 13:30:57 UTC 2014

Hi,

I wanted to introduce my company, Tesora.  We are activity working on the Trove project, leveraging our deep database experience to
increase the functionality of database as a service on OpenStack.

As part of this effort, we are trying to gather information on how developers are using databases with OpenStack. We developed
a short survey that we would appreciate if you could help us to promote.

We intend to release the results at the OpenStack Summit with an infographic and white paper.

Here is a link you can use.  http://svy.mk/1ehTsqE

Thanks so much,
Lori

Lori Cohen | Marketing

[Tesora]<http://tesora.com/>

Direct: 617.922.7577

Check out our blog ><http://www.tesora.com/blog>
Twitter <https://twitter.com/tesoracorp>  |  Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/tesoracorp>  |  Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/company/parelastic>  |  Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/117928183275955181789/posts>