[OpenStack Marketing] Reach these enterprises at the Gartner Data Center Conference via the OpenStack Pavilion

Kathy Cacciatore kathyc at openstack.org
Tue Nov 19 22:10:59 UTC 2013

We have a couple of stands available in the OpenStack Ecosystem Pavilion at the upcoming [http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/data-center/] Gartner Data Center Conference in Las Vegas, NV, USA, Dec 9-12.  It is an IT Director and Management audience - decision makers and primary influencers. OpenStack enjoyed fantastic C-level traffic and interest at the Gartner Symposium in October; many of their enterprises' IT management teams will attend this conference to take the next step in cloud planning and implementation.  2500+ attendees are expected; see who's attending [http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/data-center/attendees.jsp] here.

The cost to join our Pavilion is $12,000, which is only 1/3 the cost of booking an individual booth.  And, the Pavilion has a great center 20x20' space on the exhibit floor.  It's an ideal event to help drive leads for your OpenStack products and services as these decision makers finalize their 2014 budgets.

Please reply if interested  We'd love to have you!

--
Regards,

Kathy Cacciatore
OpenStack Industry Event Planner
1-512-970-2807 (mobile)
Part time: Monday - Thursday, 9am - 2pm US CT
kathyc at openstack.org